Our office is a fast paced, dynamic Real Estate Agency experiencing continual growth, and we are looking for a talented Portfolio Property Manager to share in our goal of being a top performer in the marketplace.
We are seeking candidates who are looking to be rewarded by working within an innovative real estate agency and who will uphold their reputation by delivering exceptional property management services.
You will receive exclusive formal training and support in our systems and processes while furthering your career within a fantastic team environment and professional work culture.
We strive to provide 6-star service to all clients and our reputation is built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
Whilst offering cutting edge technology within a flexible work environment you will be working with a friendly, dynamic team where you will provide; exceptional Property Management skills, excellent customer service and a range of valuable tasks from the beginning to end of the management process.
An exceptional opportunity is now available for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join our growing team. This position requires a very driven and career ambitious team player to manage your portfolio with all round team support.
In order to be considered for this role you will have;
- Demonstrated a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Experience with Real Estate software, REST is preferred
- Recognised legislative certificate or license in Real Estate or Property Management
- Advanced computer and keyboard skills.
- Polished presentation coupled with superior communication skills
- Own car and drivers licence
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail and following systems and procedures
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for the industry
- Be an honest, reliable and motivated individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow and develop in a rewarding position in a reputable real estate agency.
Contact Justine on 02 9893 7788 for a confidential discussion or email your resume to email@example.com