We are currently seeking a driven, energetic and committed Sales Consultant to join our successful sales team?
- Are you a top performing sales agent?
- Are you looking for career progression?
- Are you wanting to work with specialists in Real Estate Sales?
Better Buildings Realty are a fast paced, dynamic Real Estate Agency experiencing continual growth, who are looking for a talented Real Estate Sales Consultant to share in their goal of being a top performer in their marketplace.
They are seeking candidates who are looking to be rewarded by working within an innovative real estate agency and who will uphold their reputation by delivering exceptional customer service.
You will receive exclusive formal training and support in their systems and processes while furthering your career within a fantastic team environment and professional work culture.
They strive to provide 6-star service to all clients and their reputation is built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
Whilst offering cutting edge technology within a flexible work environment you would be working with a friendly, dynamic team where you will provide knowledgeable advice, excellent customer service and a range of valuable tasks from the beginning to end of the sales process.
Their ideal candidate will possess;
- Strong Real Estate sales experience.
- A natural flair for effective networking.
- Autonomous and able to effectively manage leads.
- Computer literacy with intermediate to advanced operating skills.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Great phone manner with strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A happy and friendly outgoing personality and nature.
- The willingness to learn and accomplish.
In order to be considered for this role you will have;
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Real Estate Sales Consultant.
- The ability to build customer relationships.
- Work within set targets.
- Recognised legislative certificate or license in Real Estate.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Polished presentation coupled with superior communication skills.
- Own car and drivers licence.
- Strong drive and passion to succeed.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for the industry.
- Be an honest, reliable and motivated individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow and develop in a rewarding position in a reputable real estate agency.
If you believe this is the role for you and you meet all of the said criteria please submit your resume for consideration.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Justine on 02 9893 7788 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.