Located on level 10 of the iconic Centralis building in Blacktown is this spacious, open plan apartment with 2 great sized bedrooms. Internal + external floorspace equals 105m2, featuring a large wrap around balcony complimented by unobstructed Sydney Harbour Bridge/CBD views and local district views!
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with BIR, main with ensuite & access to the balcony.
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, s.s appliances, gas cook top and tile splash back
• Open plan living and dining area offering plenty of natural light and easy access to the balcony which is perfect for entertaining and taking advantage of the unobstructed Sydney Harbour Bridge/CBD views and local district views
• Tiled to ceiling bathroom and internal laundry
• Other features include split-system air conditioning, secure building with video intercom system, basement parking for 2 cars and a lock up storage cage.
It is often said that location is everything in real estate, and with the local school and Tafe approx. 200m away, approx. 550m to Blacktown train station, and approx. 800m to WestPoint Shopping Centre and Blacktown Hospital.